Saturday, May 16, 2009

A bit of Fun

I've been tagged. lol



Thanks Amanda
Lets Play, it's a bit tricky though as most of us, including me, find it hard to give ourselves warm fuzzies, but here goes.

OK, now for the rules:
List 7 things that make you Awe-Summm and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love.
Make sure to tag your recipients and let them know they have won!
Also link back to the Queen that tagged you.

***1. I'm bringing up 3 Awe-summ Kids.
***2. I'm a perfectionist, but embracing imperfection 'wabi sabi',-that's my mantra.
***3. I do the sprinkler pretty good,,,,LOL (it's a dance move)
***4. I'm a domestic Goddess.(most of the time)
***5. I recycle in my home and my creating.
***6. I have a soft spot for animals (stray or lost), even ones that have a loving home, but need a place to stay while their owner takes a holiday. (love you Juzzie) They are stay outside dogs, but they must know I'm a sucker; and now I let them in at night because it's getting cold. (We're babysitting my brothers dogs)
***7. I love inspiring people and to be inspired.

OK, now for the fun part! 7 of my favorite bloggers... Now this is hard, I have so many so I tried to pick a wide variety to suit my eclectic tastes.


Jenny
Judy
Max
Ngaire
Beautiful Vivian
Carol
Karen Russel

Until tomorrow
Hugs
Audrey

2 comments:

Judy said...

Wow - thanks for tagging me - wont get around to it for a bit! Love your wabi sabi mantra.
you certainly do inspire others.
xo

disa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.