Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Christmas Memories

Now I don't want to scare you and every time a close friend of mine lets us all know how many days are left before Christmas, I say, in the banter we share back and forth,,, "s*^#Up"!!! And "La la la la,,, not listening"!!! "Or looking", as she's usually typed it on a post on Instagram or Facebook. 😁 
And I really shouldn't do this,,, But,,,, there's only about 51 days before Christmas is upon us 😋 and we'll be ready to scrap our 2020 Xmas shots. I however and a little behind, so I'll probably still be scrapping my  2013-ish Christmas photos. And what better way to showcase them but with 49 and Market's Vintage Artstry Noel range designed by Katie Pertiet. They were perfect for these photos of my granddaughter Cadence. I love how there is a hint of pink in there and it goes perfectly with the onesie she's wearing that year.
After popping the red lace die cut from the sheet it left  a really cool ricrac  trim pattern on the waste card!!! I used it to add some more shape and texture to the page.

49 and Market - Products Used
⮝ The Main Sheet Used - Vintage Artistry Aquifolium 
⮝⮟A Closer Look at the awesome laser cut sheets in the pack⮝⮟

Vintage Artistry Noel Rub-ons    Jute Cording - Single Ply


Until Next Time
Happy Creating
Audrey





 

No comments: