Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Perfection

Hi There.
How perfect are the NEW Vintage Artistry Beached papers for these memorable photos from our holiday earlier this year, even the sky matches them. It's a fairly simple layout as I didn't want to take away from the photos themselves but I also wanted to showcase the beautiful laser cuts from the Beach 6x8 Collection. I'm a bit obsessed with the seagulls!! Both in laser cuts and the NEW Vintage Artistry Beached Rub-On Transfers.
Once I had matted my photos on white card and added some mounting tape behind the photo for height, I played with placement of elements around the page. My usual way to scrap is to adhere the photos but only a small amount of adhesive in the center back. That way I can tuck paper, tags, tickets frames etc, behind. I can go back when finished and add more adhesive if I feel need be. All of the laser cuts bar the fish are from the Beached 6x8 Collection and as usual I love, love, love them. 
I added rub on Transfers from a few different collections to finish off the layout.


49 and Market Products Used:

Until Next Time
Happy Creating
Audrey x

No comments: