Friday, July 23, 2021

A Lifetime of Love - Tag

Just a quick little project from me this week, using a couple of 49 and Markets products. You could use any of the the awesome Ephemera Bits packs to make a similar tag that you could add to card fronts or use as an embellishment on a page. Here I've used the Vintage Artistry Essentials - Ephemera Bits along with the NEW Royal Spray - Olive Paper Flowers , the Lacey Trim in White and the Single ply Jute. I inked most edges and glued it altogether. I've added a video so you can follow along and see how it's done. 


 Check out my video ⮝ above  on how I put the tag together.

You can also check out some more AWESOME videos HERE on the 49 and Market YouTube channel.

49 and Market Products Used:
 Lacey Trim - White         Jute cording - Single Ply 

Until Next time 

Happy Creating

Audrey x

No comments: