Wednesday, June 21, 2023

You are Sunshine and Joy - Layout

Sunshine and joy,, that's what this layout is all about and Spectrum Gardenia brings the Joy out even more..
Hi Audrey here once again with another layout of my little muse, my granddaughter, Cadence.
I have to be honest I got a little giddy when I seen these frames in  the Spectrum Gardenia - Ephemera Bits, I love them. I used packaging from the Laser Cuts for the smaller floral prints behind the frames.
I added an extra score line on the fold flaps on the back of the envelope from the Spectrum Gardenia - Essential File Set. This gave it a bit more depth so I could make the floral arrangement inside using the awesome Laser cut Elements. I gave the flowers some extra shape (curves) and attached them using hot glue.
I wanted to make the butterflies on the Spectrum Gardenia Classics - Menagerie Medley paper pop a little so I found the same or similar ones from the Spectrum Gardenia - Butterfly Laser Cut Elements pack and mounted over the same butterfly on the page.
To finish off the page I added my title using the Spectrum Gardenia - Chipboard Words, added a floral trim and even flower for the dot on the 'i' and a trim of ric rac from Spectrum Gardenia - Essential Laser Cut Elements.
49 and Market Products Used:
  I used the following from the Pack 

  I used the following from the Pack 

Until Next Time
Happy Creating
Audrey x 

No comments: