Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Wander Album

Hi Audrey here to share one of the NEW Create-an-Album's with you. Start with the cover, this one is the Tall Chunky Album Cover, in Black. I covered the album front, leaving a black border showing using the Nature Study - Fusion paper and Nature Study - Soar from the Nature Study - 12x12 Coloured Foundations. 
To create the actual embellishment on the front I used one of the clusters from the Nature Study - Cluster Kit and changed it just slightly including adding the title of my album with a Chipboard word from the Nature Study - Chipboard Word Set. 
It made doing the cover really easy and there was a couple of options from this set I could have used. I also used one on the inside for a page also.
I've used the Create-an-Album Binder Mechanism 2 pack on the inside and the  Create-an-Album Binder Punch to punch holes in Nature Study - 6x8 papers for the inside pages.
I made mini layouts as I went to Create the pages inside the album. 
With tucks, pockets and pages made using Nature Study - File Essentials and Ephemera Bits. 
For the ephemera pieces that were big enough to use as pages I used the NEW CREATE-AN-ALBUM - Binder Punch for the side holes.

*You can see a run through video of the album on the 49 and Market YouTube channel*

No comments: