Monday, October 23, 2023

Best Ever - Layout

Hi there Audrey here.  The beautiful tones of ARToptions Spice were perfect for these Halloween photos from last year. To be honest it was a bit of an easy layout to put together. All made that way as I used two the the Cluster from the ARToptions Spice - cluster Kit. I made up all four of the Clusters so when I was putting this layout together I was able to add some extras that were left over in the kit, once complete.
I added a few extras from matching pieces in the Collections. The smallest of the pumpkins are actually from the ARToptions Spice - Washi Tape Stickers.  I matted the washi sticker on some white paper for strength and fussy cut them out. 
I did the same with these tabs, words and clip, all washi stickers! The clip especially looks like the real thing in the photos.
I tucked small ripped pieces of  Lacey Trim here and there as well as the lace laser cut pieces.

Last of all I rubbed the date of the photos onto one of the tabs from the Laser cut Date Essentials - rub on  Transfers onto a tab from the ARToptions Spice - Ephemera Bits.

49 and Market Products Used:

⮙ ARToptions Spice - 12x12 Collection Pack ⮙
⮙ ARToptions Spice - Cluster Kit ⮙
⮛ These are the Clusters you can make ⮛
⮙ I constructed this one from the kit and used them on the layout ⮙
⮙ And these are the other two you can make, with lots of goodies left over. ⮙
⮙ ARToptions Spice - Film Strip Frames ⮙
⮙ ARToptions Spice - Laser Cut Elements ⮙
⮙ ARToptions Spice Wildflowers - Laser Cut Elements ⮙ 
⮙  ARToptions Spice - Laser Cut Mixed Media Leaves ⮙
⮙ ARToptions Spice - Washi Tape Stickers ⮙
⮙ ARToptions Spice - Ephemera Bits ⮙⮙ Color Swatch - Peach - Frame Set ⮙

Until Next Time

Happy Creating

Audrey x

No comments: