Monday, October 23, 2023

Best Ever - Layout

Hi there Audrey here.  The beautiful tones of ARToptions Spice were perfect for these Halloween photos from last year. To be honest it was a bit of an easy layout to put together. All made that way as I used two the the Cluster from the ARToptions Spice - cluster Kit. I made up all four of the Clusters so when I was putting this layout together I was able to add some extras that were left over in the kit, once complete.
I added a few extras from matching pieces in the Collections. The smallest of the pumpkins are actually from the ARToptions Spice - Washi Tape Stickers.  I matted the washi sticker on some white paper for strength and fussy cut them out. 
I did the same with these tabs, words and clip, all washi stickers! The clip especially looks like the real thing in the photos.
I tucked small ripped pieces of  Lacey Trim here and there as well as the lace laser cut pieces.

Last of all I rubbed the date of the photos onto one of the tabs from the Laser cut Date Essentials - rub on  Transfers onto a tab from the ARToptions Spice - Ephemera Bits.

49 and Market Products Used:

 ARToptions Spice - 12x12 Collection Pack 
 ARToptions Spice - Cluster Kit 
These are the Clusters you can make
 I constructed this one from the kit and used them on the layout 
⮙ And these are the other two you can make, with lots of goodies left over. 
 ARToptions Spice - Film Strip Frames 
 ARToptions Spice - Laser Cut Elements 
 ARToptions Spice Wildflowers - Laser Cut Elements  
  ARToptions Spice - Laser Cut Mixed Media Leaves 
 ARToptions Spice - Washi Tape Stickers 
 ARToptions Spice - Ephemera Bits  Color Swatch - Peach - Frame Set 

Until Next Time

Happy Creating

Audrey x

No comments: