Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Sunburst Album - Presentation Box

Hi there, Audrey here. 
Firstly, if you celebrate Christmas, I'd like to wish you and you family a very safe and Happy Christmas. This is my last post for 2023.
For this post I've covered the outside of the box that the Vintage Artistry Sunburst - Big Picture Album Kit comes in. You may have seen in a previous post I constructed the album. The box comes already lined with an awesome design and I thought if I covered the outside, it not only made a gift box, but a great way to keep the finished album safe and protected. Once finished  the album fits snuggly inside. 
I chose this piece, 'Sun Kissed Memories' from the Vintage Artistry Sunburst - Ephemera Bits as it certainly sums up what the finished album is all about.
The Vintage Artistry Sunburst - Washi Tape Set was a quick way to add colour and effect to the box.

I've put together a video of how I covered the box if you need any tips, make sure you take a look on the 49 and Market YouTube Channel HERE

Until Next Time

Happy Christmas

Audrey x

No comments: