Thursday, June 20, 2024

Timeless Album Cover

Hi there, it's been a little while.

I did this one earlier this year and forgot to post on my blog.

Here's another Album from me, using Vintage Artistry Moonlit Garden. It's the most glorious collection. The tones are just perfect. I chose a Create an Album in Landscape for this one. Here's the front cover and spine. 

I covered the inside and outside of the Create an Album - Wide Standard Album Cover - White using Moonlit Garden - 12x12 Collection Pack, papers, sanded the edges to distress a little. The cover is decorated using  a Cluster from the Vintage Artistry - Moonlit Garden - Cluster Kit. Omgosh!! I love using these clusters. Once constructed (which is very easy btw), they make for great additions to any page, album, journal, etc. It makes work quick and easy. 

I added some scrunched Moonlit Garden 6x8 paper, scrunched and sanded to add a slightly aged look along with some laser cut chicken wire to the inside of the cluster frame.Left over leather type cord from Cluster kit, lace wrapped beads with frayed lace to make faux tassels and some Chipboard shapes and Epoxy stickers as trims on the spine of the album.


 



Until Next Time

Happy Creating

Audrey x

No comments: