Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Buddies

Hi there back again with my second layout for February for 49 and Market

I used a combination of Vintage Artistry - Coral and Blush in this layout. 

The photos were taken during a little photo shoot my son did with Cadence, my granddaughter and our much loved dogs, Toby and Lola. When looking at them I have a little giggle as I remember how tricky it was to get everyone to sit still, look at the camera and cooperate all at the same time. It certainly wasn't happening! With a giggly 3yr old and our two rescued puppies that day!! But the collection of images he captured are priceless.

I also used the miniature version the Vintage Artistry - Coral papers, in 6x6" size. I actually started out only using the tones of Coral but while playing around with placement I thought it needed a little pop of something else. And that's when noticing the little flower in Cadence's hair I thought of the pinks in the Vintage Artistry Blush Collection

From the base page - Vintage Artistry Coral - Love Letters up, I layered sheets from the Coral 6x6 collection. Sticking them in place slightly to the right of the page as I knew I wanted to use the pretty little spray of flowers from the laser cut sheet in the Vintage Artistry Blush 12x12 pack. No fussy cutting from this ol' girl anymore. The laser cut sheets are so finely cut, it's amazing!!  

I tucked pieces from the ephemera pack and tags from the laser cut sheets here and there. I used silicone glue for the spray of flowers, to give them height. 
I constructed a little collection of rub-ons from the Vintage Artistry Blush/Sage Transfers an the bottom right of the page and added the laser cut flower, arrow and seed beads.
To finish off I added the laser cut bunting, rub-on tiny seed beads,  words to the tabs and stripes to the top and bottom corners. As I've said before the rub-On packs are such good value and love how easily I can add them to my pages.

Did you know that most of 49 and Market Collection packs come in a 6x6 size? I love using them along side the bigger papers. 
The rub on words are perfect for the index tabs tucked amongst your layout.

49 and Market - Products Used
⮝ Vintage Artistry ⮝
⮝⮟ A closer look at Vintage Artistry Blush - Laser cut sheets rom the Collection Pack ⮟⮝
⮝⮟ A closer look at Vintage Artistry Coral - Laser cut sheets rom the Collection Pack ⮟⮝

Until Next Time
Happy Creating
Audrey x

No comments: