Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Life is For Living

Hi Audrey here with a layout to share. I created this layout while scrapping with some special friends, my creative soul sisters. I joked about how I was scrapping a weed!!! But a very special weed! I love dandelions and as a child in Ireland we called them Jinnie Joes,,, don't ask me why. We even had a little song that was sung when you blew away the seeds of the Dandelion. Don't ask me to sing it either lol!!
While on a visit back to Ireland a few years ago my my Aunties and Uncle took me to a place called Lissadell House in County Sligo and that's where the snap of the dandelion was captured. So it's not just a weed, it has some very sentiment attached to it.
So when I seen the beautiful tones of 49 and Market, Vintage Artistry Naturalist I may have done a little squeal for joy!! But they also inspired me to scrap this photo.
I started by using Vintage Artistry In the Leaves - Seasoned as my base page. I trimmed and ripped the floral piece from the Naturalist 12x12 Collection Pack so you could still see the brown behind. I played with placement of the photos and the Whitewashed chipboard frames and once happy stuck them in place. I've used laser cuts from both Vintage Artistry Nauralist and In the Leaves to embellish around the photo and frames. Tucked some Lacey Trim amongst them, some rub on transfers here and there and a camera from the Vintage Artistry Essentials Shaped Clips in White to finish it off.
 

49 and Market Products Used
 Vintage Artistry Naturalist - 12x12 Collection Pack ⮝
⮝⮟ A closer look at the awesome Laser cuts sheet in the Vintage Artistry Naturalist ⮝⮟ 
⮝ A closer look at the awesome Laser cuts sheet in the Vintage Artistry 

Until Next Time
Happy Creating 
Audrey x

No comments: