Saturday, October 31, 2009

Just Sharing

I don't have real good photos of this trio to share, but hopefully you can get some inspiration. These were in the latest Scrapbook Creations and sometimes it's hard to see the details on the pages of a mag.

Vintage Lovelies
I love to use Layers in my work, I also love collage and this combines both. And the best thing about these two techniques is that if you make a mistake or don't like what you've done you can cover it up, hey even by pulling something off you don't like, you never know you may discover you like whats left behind.









Erin
Have to admit, I have'nt been doing as much scrapping as I would like lately, might have to see what I can do about that. ;0)
Don't you just love how our kids can snap away with the camera and quite often get some great shots of themselves. I discovered these photos of Erin, she took of herself, on the puter and loved them. The only trouble was it took me ages to find a paper I liked to go with them. So thank you Graphic 45, lol.













Fashion - A Time Gone By
Yep did my old trick lol, got a bit carried away with this one, I can't help myself!!! Really I can't,,,,
I couldn't get a decent full shot of this one, so just got to share snippets. Hopefully when I get my pieces back I will get some better shots.









I hope your having a wonderful weekend and maybe even getting some time to do some creating.
Until next time
Take Care
Audrey x
p.s Don't forget to pop over to Wednesdays Wishes to see what else I've been up to!!

6 comments:

Jen Crossley said...

Wow Audrey these pieces are sensational
Crozza

Tenaha Wilson said...

Gorgeous gorgeous work - you are so clever!
Tenaha
xo

Samantha Marshall said...

Audrey!!WOW!! You're amazing.

Jasmine said...

Oh how glorious is your art!!!!

Binxcat1 said...

where / when can we see the whole thing???? This looks simply sensational... and how gorg is your girl? Love that LO!

Svetlana said...

Oh Audrey, this great piece. I love it.