Saturday, September 5, 2015

YOLO

Just a quick share.
I'm playing along with Scrapping Clearly again this month, using the colours on their mood board as inspiration.

I decided to do a pocket page layout for Liam's album, using my stash along with some new Your Creative Wings chippy. 

Here's my take on the board.

Your Creative Wings products used - Chevrons YCW, Hearts n Arrows YCW, Boho Arrows YCW, Words - YOLO YCW, Feathers Beaded YCW.
Other products used - Bazzill card, Hambly acetate, Kaisercraft- Captured Moments, Tim Holtz - Film Strip & Tissue tape, Washi tape, Glimmer Mist,Raident Rains and staples.




Back soon.
Audrey x

2 comments:

Rikki Graziani said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh wow its amazing!!!!!! Seriously!!!! Thanks for playing along with Scrapping clearly

michelle said...

I love the brown tones in this it's so manly and your awesome chipboard arrows. Thanks for joining in this month with scrapping Clearly.