Friday, November 22, 2019

Retreat Scrapping

I have a special group of friends who I regularly attend a retreat weekend with. I love these weekends away. It's food for the soul and some replenishment of my mojo. 
During a recent weekend I needed a little mojo infusion and had a play with some 49 and Market paper, die cuts and chipboard. I'm pretty happy with the results :o)

Cherish

A special moment captured of my granddaughter, Cadence. 




 49 and Market  paper, die cuts, wishing bubbles, trim and chipboard.

Lucy Ruth
This little cherub is the granddaughter of  a friend, the photo alone was all the mojo I needed to scrap.

Isn't that little spray of flowers and the ones dotted about the layout just gorgeous, I have to say I'm in love with the die cuts from 49 and Market. So fine and precise. And the best bit of all,,,,,, NO FUSSY CUTTING!!!!


 49 and Market  die cuts, flower and trim. Paper by - Alexandra Renke

Daisy

Meet Daisy, the newest member of our family. A pugolicious pug puppy, causing havoc on the household. Unless she's asleep :oD




 49 and Market  paper, die cuts and stamps. Chipboard by Dusty Attic

My Boy

It's very hard to get proper photos of my boys and when my eldest boy Liam shared this one online I nabbed it!!


 49 and Market  paper and die cuts.

Hopefully I get some scrapping time this week, so until next time, 
Happy Creating
Audrey


No comments: