Thursday, March 19, 2020

Love you to the Beach and Back


My turn again on the  49 and Market  blog. I love this piece of patterned paper Discovery Cove, it's from the Shipwreck Collection by 49 and Market and have been waiting for the right photo to go with it. 
I was lucky enough to get a new photo printer and the software enable me to print smaller photos on one sheet of 6x4 photo paper. So this is a fun, quick layout for me and I really enjoyed doing it. 
Don't you just love the distressed look to such a bright and fun stripe. Those little cracks on its pattern, I love the look to it. 

 The photos are of my granddaughter and her little dog Daisy. I thought it fitting to use the daisies from the Wild Things Embellishment Sheet, just for her. 


Add a little depth to your page by layering laser cuts. Try using a stylus tool to put a curve to the shapes from behind so they don't lie too flat. Use mounting tape, liquid scrap dots or even scrap chippy for height.


I like to mat most of my photos and on this page I chose to add a coloured mat behind the photo to make the blue on the patterned paper pop! 
To attach the tiny micro beads to the page I made a puddle of pva glue where I wanted the beads to sit. Pour the beads over the glue and carefully tap off the excess beads. 

49 and Market  - Products Used:



Laser cuts part of the Shipwreck 12x12 Mini Collection




Wild Things Layered Embellishment Sheet

Until Next Time
Happy Creating

Audrey






No comments: