Friday, June 5, 2020

You are Beautiful

Back again with another design team layout for 49 and Market. Teal is one of my most favourite colours and when I see the full collection of Vintage Artistry Colour - Sky and the teal on the embellishments  sheet I did a little happy. I matched it up with lace, Jute and  flowers from the beautiful collection 49 and Market has.

I love how so much thought goes into the designing of their product. You can't quite see it but I even used some card from their packaging, just because I love the print on it. Take note when your cutting the barcode from the 12x12 paper. I found that useful too. The text in the little index tabs on the the right side of the layout is actually from the the barcode strip.




There's even tiny seed beads on the embellishment sheet to place as if scattered on your layout.



Products Used:

 
                                 

      
                         

 
Lacey Trim - White              Vintage Shades Potpourri - Sage

Until Next Time
Happy Creating
Audrey








No comments: