Saturday, September 19, 2020

Treasures From Down Under

Here's a nice bright summer layout. I think I've said this before but I love this distressed striped paper from the Shipwreck Mini Collection I have a tonne of beach/pool photos from last summer to scrap and the swim suits Cadence wore go perfectly with this stripe. I love the little peeled distress look to it. I tried to create a little under water scene using a mix of  products from 49 and Market I used the chippy piece to create a little mermaid cave. 

I just happened to find a dyed piece of muslin that matched the paper perfectly. So I tucked pieces here and there for texture.  

49 and Market Products Used
↕ A closer look at laser cut sheet and the patterned paper used ↕
Underwater Layered Embellishment Sheet 
    
Wings and Things Embellishment Sheet   
         
Dragonfly Revolution Embellishment Sheet
Wishing Bubbles - blueberry

Don't forget to check out what the other design team members have been creating. Visit the 49 and Market Blog HERE  for lots of inspiration.

Until Next Time
Happy Creating
Audrey

No comments: