Friday, May 19, 2023

Loved

Hi Audrey here with a layout to share. I love the beautiful tones of 49 and MarketColor Swatch- Toast and they inspired me to scrap this photo of my granddaughter Cadence. I started by using Color Swatch- Toast Paper #1 as my base page and sanded the edge to bring out a pop of white. I trimmed Colour Swatch Toast - Paper #2 so there was a frame of about 1cm showing of the base paper. I also sanded the edges of this and the other papers to come.

The photo was centred on the mini me version of the Colour Swatch Toast - Paper #2 from the 6x8 pack with a strip ripped from the bottom. This helped extend the floral pattern a little higher on the page also. I then placed a mounted frame from the Colour Swatch Toast - Frame Set over the top of the photo. A trimmed and ripped piece of Colour Swatch Toast - Paper #3 was centred towards the top of the layout and stuck in place only in the centre so I can then tuck extra goodies behind. I then stuck the piece of paper with the photo attached in the same way on top of that.

With the main papers and photo in place I then tucked Laser Cut Elements, tickets, tab and acetate leave in place around the photo and papers until I was happy. I then build a collection of flowers, Laser cuts and filmstrip etc to both sides of the photo.

The title is the 'Loved' word from the Vintage Artistry Serenity 12x12 Rub-On Transfer Sheet. To create it I rubbed the image onto white card then fussy cut it out, then mounted it in place to finish off the layout.


I used ⮙ Color Swatch- Toast Paper #1 ⮙ from the pack 
I used  Colour Swatch Toast - Paper #2  from the pack.
I used ⮙ Colour Swatch Toast - Paper #3 ⮙ from the pack.

Colour Swatch Toast - Acetate Leaves

Vintage Artistry Serenity 12x12 Rub-On Transfer Sheet 

  

Until Next Time
Happy Creating
Audrey x

No comments: