Friday, September 14, 2007

A Quick One


Just popping in before I go to work to share.
I'm sure most of you can relate to this - sometimes if it has been a long time between creating or the mojo is on the go slow, I might play a little with paint, or something to try get it going, not always successfull might I say. Anyway yesterday I spent some time at Max's for some quality girl time and some creating. We didn't get much creating done but I did start on this one, been meaning to try a 6"x12" layout for a while now and quite happy with the result. The photos were taken at the Christina Aguilera concert which was another 'girl time moment'. Have a great weekend. x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it Audrey!

Anonymous said...

Audrey this is sensational - love what you have done here. Loving those photos too!