Monday, March 29, 2010

Fairies and Birdhouses

I've been playing with some new goodies from Collections, due to be released in May at SIA. I love it all,,,every bit of it. I'm so sorry to tease,,,but I can't share just yet,,,sorry Greta ;0)

To make up for not being able to share here some other goodies I've been playing with. From Your Creative Wings

This is what they looked like before I started
You can find them here - Click










School holidays here in WA next week and the week after, I love school holidays. I know,, I can hear some of you cringe,,,. I love how there is no rush in the mornings and the days are less of a routine, just take the day as it comes. I'm lucky though with only 1 child home compared to some of you with lots more.

I hope your finding some creative time for yourself.
Until next time
Happy Creating

Audrey x

5 comments:

Mel Connell said...

Love love love this Audrey! xxx

NessH said...

Audrey...I just love this...is this going to be a kit????

Audrey said...

Thanks girls. Ness the background is a bit complicated, I was just messing around, a bit of Art for Art sake. But I could certianly kit up a simpler one and do something a bit different than the one I have done.

scrapthesurface said...

Oh.. Can I please get one of those kits too..
Absolutely outstanding work..
You are so creative... you give off the best MoJo... I miss you Miss Audrey..

Anonymous said...

just stunning! I agree with thenerms in that you are so creative and give off the best Mojo! Inspirational!xx