Saturday, January 4, 2020

Kick Start with some Christmas Past

Happy New Year to you and Yours x
To start the year off creatively here is my first blog post for 49 and Market I feel very honored to be here with such a talented bunch of girls and so happy to be back scrap booking after a bit of a break. Go check out 49 and Market blog and the creative inspiration with in it.

I thought it fitting to do a Christmas page using 49 and Market Winter's Edge Collection.
I love traditional Christmas colors and these papers, along with the die cut sheet were perfect for some catch up pages from Christmas past. 

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas 





I popped some red card in an embossing folder then ran it through the cuttlebug. It really made the the reds in the paper pop!  
I adore the little car with the Xmas tree on top so I added some thread and a bow, put a little shape in the piece and mounted on the layout. I also used the candle die cuts from the sheet, added a curve to them and mounted them over the candles printed on the paper, to add a little depth.

49 and Market Products used:









Until my next blog post.
Happy Creating 

Audrey











No comments: