Sunday, January 19, 2020

Little Treasure

Little Treasure
Creativation 2020 is happen right now,,, If you've been around a while, scrapping wise, Creativation was once known as C.H.A. A trade show in the U.S where craft wholesalers gather to showcase what's new in the industry. 49 and Market were there once again showcasing their beautiful products.
I was lucky enough to get to make some samples for the booth. 

So let me introduce one of the beautiful papers launched at Creativation, Vintage Artistry - Sky collection which was perfect  to go with Little Miss Cadence's,  eyes and onesie she is wearing in this photo.

I only used on piece of patterned paper and some white card for this layout as I wanted to show off the beautiful paper. 
To add some depth to the layout I cut a piece off the patterned paper from about the center, behind where my photo was to sit. I popped some scrap card in the empty spot o the paper still had some support. 



Before you throw the ends of any lace away think about using it amongst any flowers or embellishment area. Depending on how much you have it could be folded with the ends under another embellishment. It just add another texture to the collection. 


Products by 49 and Market 

Vintage Artistry Sky Bibliophil

   

 

  
        
Until Next time,
Happy Creating

Audrey

No comments: