Saturday, July 4, 2020

Sunshine

I got to add a little sunshine to my page for this weeks blog post. Using the new Vintage Artistry - Butter range from 49 and Market and the other bit of sunshine is the pictures of my granddaughter,,, yes again,,,, yes I'm obsessed and yes,,, I know it. LOL. She's getting some love from our Therapy Dog, Joy.
The 12x12 collection contains nearly everything in it to create this page and that's just one thing I love about the collections from 49 and Market. One collection pack gives you so much product to create so many pages. One of these days I'm going to challenge myself and see how many pages I can get from using one pack and only adding white cardstock!! And maybe a little chippy ;0)
To create this page I added washi tape, flowers, the 'Memories' word stamp, all from 49 and Market and I then added a couple of chipboard pieces.



 


Love the little words from  Gabi's Word Stamp Set I stamped them up in Sepia and one of the tags from the  Vintage Artistry Ephemera pack 
  

 


For more inspiration head over to 49 and Market's Blog HERE and check out more design team projects. You can also check out lots of how to videos to spark some creative juices of your own on their YouTube Channel HERE 


 
 Vintage Artistry Washi Tape - Butter          Vintage Artistry Ephemera Pack - Butter


     Sugar Posies - Butterscotch                                               Gabi's Word Stamp Set

As always, 
Happy Creating
Audrey






No comments: