Sunday, July 19, 2020

Selfie

Cadence is a little creative soul and has had the opportunity to play with mine and her Uncle's camera from a very young age (under supervision of course). She's nearly 9 yrs old and I've recently let her use my camera all on her own. While going through photos on my camera I came across these little gems. I love how her creative brain works and how she's captured these selfies while looking in the mirror.
She had on quite a bright jacket so I needed a paper to match. I chose paper from 49 and Market Bold & Beautiful range, with it pops of pink I thought it went perfectly. I had only limited supply and wanted to do a double page layout for her album so it was a matter of mixing and matching, trimming and balancing between the two pages. 
I started with a base of white card stock. I saved every little strip I trimmed off just in case I needed it. It all worked out in the end and came together with the added trim of the new Vintage Artistry - Butter 12x12 pack. So a blend of old and new! 



 
 






 


49 and Market - Products used


 
Sugar Posies - Tutti Frutti                               Sugar Petals - Tutti Frutti

                                  Sugar Posies - Butterscotch                            Wishing Bubbles - Fizz

 



Until Next Time
Happy Creating
Audrey





No comments: