Thursday, August 6, 2020

Summer Vibes

NEW product alert!!
49 and Market have released two beautiful new collections. Vintage Artistry - Shore and Vintage Artistry - Noel


        


 

   

 
And
Rub-Ons!!
  
                            
Summer Vibes

My turn again on the 49 and Market Blog this week and I got to play with the new Shore Collection. I love the tones used to create this collection and the two different laser cut pages to match those tones.
I chose to print my photo in a sepia tone to match the paper. Using the Triton's Shell 12x12 page as my base page I placed the photo down and picked and added frames and papers from the collection and Shore and Coral Ephemera stacks to arrange behind the photo. I blended laser cut pieces from Shore and Seaside to create the center of the layout adding dyed muslin and the fishing net laser cut from Shore for texture. I just kept playing until I was happy with the balance of the layout.  

              

Check out the Star fish on the rope. With a little bit of curving on the back it looks so 3D on the page.

 
The new rub-ons are so beautiful to use. They glide on like butter.


 
 




🠝🠝 This is the laser cut page from the Shore Collection, just a closer look for you 😁 I'm always amazed at the quality of these pages and how fine some of the cuts are. Beats fussy cutting any day.

  

     


         
              
     

     


Until Next time
Happy Creating
Audrey x







No comments: