Thursday, December 3, 2020

My LA Boyz

Hi again with another double layout for 49 and Market. This one using paper and embellishments from the Vintage Artistry Sky Collection and mixing it up a little by add some glances of new Vintage Artistry Wedgewood Collection. The little bit of orange in the butterflies on the rub-ons and washi tape from Wedgewood just happened to match in with that lovely manicured beard my son has. It's that Irish/Viking connection we have 😀 I miss my boy so much. This him, Liam and his much treasured puppy Kylo. 
As usual I layer and play with placement of extra pieces of paper behind the photos. I choose ephemera from the packs and tuck and poke into place until I am happy with it. 

I am totally in love with the Wedgewood Rub-ons.. Easy to use, rub over a couple of layers of paper easily. Such vivid colours, (check out that butterfly!) on some and subtle on others. 💝

49 and Market Product Used:
⮙ A Closer look at the awesome laser cut sheets in the Sky pack ⮛




⮙A Closer look at the awesome laser cut sheets in the Wedgewood pack⮛

Until Next time
Happy Creating
Audrey x

No comments: