Friday, December 18, 2020

Merry Christmas

Hi there here's my last post for 2020 for 49 and Market. I had to make it a Christmas one,,, trying to get in the spirit of the season and I hope you can too.

I used Vintage Artistry Noel for this page. As soon as I saw the poinsettia I knew I needed to have two pieces of the same paper so I could play with the petals of the flower and add depth by curving them, then applying some liquid silicone to keep the shape and height,  to the back and popping them back in place.I made some little loops with the jute and cut the center of the flower out, popped a curve to the back of it using a stylus tool and a push mat and stuck it all in place with silicone glue.

I love the little coils of wire in some of the flower packs, they add a whimsy look to the spray of holly and berries from the laser cut sheet in the Vintage Artistry Noel Collection pack. I applied a Christmas rub-on here or there to finish off the page.

49 and Market Products Used:
⮙Vintage Artistry Noel - Euphorbia Garden
⮙⮛A Closer look at the awesome laser cut sheet from the pack⮙⮛



Until Next Time
Wishing you a Safe, Healthy and Joyous Christmas
Audrey x
 




No comments: