Friday, April 23, 2021

The Monarch - Journal page

Here once again with a journal page this time. 

I've been having so much fun learning new things. I even put together a 'How To' video so you can see how the page came together. (See the video below)

With the help and recommendations from some of the other DT members here at 49 and Market Videoing and editing has become one of my new learning curves. Just when I thought this ol' brain couldn't learn more technology, low and behold it manages to comprehend something new. As they say, neve too old! So stay tuned for lots more how to videos using 49 and Market products to come, as I learn along the way....

Did you know 49 and Market has an Instagram page, a Youtube channel and we're also on Pinterest. All of these places have a wealth of inspiration for you to explore.

You can find them HERE for Instagram

HERE for Youtube and  HERE for Pinterest You can even find them on Facebook HERE 

This was a quick and easy page to put together once I got going. I mainly used paper from the beautiful Vintage Artistry Essentials 6x8 Collection Pack and as usual was blown away with the laser cuts elements in this collection pack.

This was a quick and easy page to put together once I got going. I mainly used paper from the beautiful Vintage Artistry Essentials 6x8 Collection Pack and as usual was blown away with the laser cuts elements in this collection pack.

I did use a piece of paper from Vintage Artistry Wedgewood Collection called Revel which I didn't realize has been retired. But the best thing about the new 6x8 collection packs is there is co ordinating basic colours to match the prints so I'm sure you'll find something in there as a contrast, or like me have some Revel in you stash! I used  rub-ons transfers from the Vintage Artistry Sky/Navy set, some awesome Wedgewood washi tape and finished off with some of the new Vintage Artistry Essentials Wishing Bubbles and Trinkets, some shading and a splash of white paint. 


49 and Market Products Used:
 Wishing Bubbles and Trinkets - Vintage Artistry Essentials 



Until Next Time 
Happy Creating
Audrey x

No comments: