Friday, May 7, 2021

Beach Vibes

Another NEW Product alert. Have you seen the new Vintage Artistry Beached Collections? I love it!! Such a bright and fun range and perfect for these photos of my little beachy fashionista.
I started with a pink base to match in with the New Vintage Artistry Beach papers and the bright swimsuit Cadence is wearing, from the Vintage Artistry Blush Collection - Soaring. Then I chose an aqua tone from Vintage Artistry Anywhere 12x12 Collection Pack called Vintage Artistry Anywhere - Journal Cards
and trimmed a small amount off 2 edges. I sanded all edges of both papers and stuck the aqua to the pink. I think it's so clever that various Collections and embellishments in the 49 and Market product range will go together. As you'll see from my material list I've used various different pieces to bring together this layout.
I stuck my photos to the Vintage Artistry Essentials 4x6 File Frames, choosing each with the tab at the top of each photo. I added some foam tape to the back of the photos, for height on my page. Once I chose the placement of my photos  I played with pieces of paper from the New Vintage Artistry Beached 6x8 Collection pack. Once happy I stuck everything in place. I then chose the quote card from the Journal cards in the Vintage Artistry Beached 6x8 Collection. I popped foam tape on the back of that and stuck it down.
Placing the collection of flowers and NEW FLOWERS!! might I add, these one's being Royal Spray - Ocean Jade Paper Flowers with laser cut shapes from Vintage Artistry Shore and Vintage Artistry in Colour - Sky at the bottom left of the layout, I played until I felt it was enough then glued them in place. I added the little bunting from the Sky Collection laser cut sheet, some ephemera pieces here and there. Laser cut frames from the Beached 12x12 pack. Using tabs from the Ephemera pack I glued two together then rubbed the word Carefree from the NEW Beached Rub-on  Transfer set over the two. I layered three transfers on the tabs at the top of the photos for colour. Some more rub-ons here and there as well as the beautiful hibiscus flower on the corner of the quote card.
To finish I added some beads and sequence from the Vintage Artistry Blush 12x12 Collection pack for that added pop of pink colour.
 
⮝⮟Layer the Rub-On Transfers⮝⮟

49 and Market Products Used
⮝⮟A closer look at the awesome Laser cuts in the pack⮝⮟

 Vintage Artistry Shore Rub-Ons 
⮝⮟A closer look at the awesome Laser cuts in the Anywhere pack⮝⮟
⮝⮟A closer look at the awesome Laser cuts in the Shore pack⮝⮟
Vintage Artistry in Color Collectors Edition Vol 1 12x12
⮝⮟ A closer look at the laser cut sheet in Color Collectors Edition Vol 1 12x12 ⮝⮟
⮝⮟A closer look at the awesome Laser cuts in the Sky pack⮝⮟
⮝⮟A closer look at the awesome Laser cuts in the Blush pack⮝⮟
Until Next time
Happy Creating
Audrey x


















































 

No comments: