Monday, June 7, 2021

New Shoes

I was lucky enough to get a weekend away with some special creative friends recently. A weekend of creating, eating, laughing and sharing. Such a precious time spent with some very special friends and I always leave these weekends with my soul revived. 
This is one of the layouts I managed to finish. I had so much fun using the NEW Vintage Artistry Hike More range. Such beautiful earthy tones to the paper with an outdoor theme but certainly not limited to scrapping or creating a hiking theme or camping photos. The little laser cuts in the 6x8 Collection Pack of the Hike More range are amazing! There's a touch of whimsey amongst the collection and I love the little creatures. Paired with the Hike More Rub-On Transfers, Stitched Frames and some laser cuts from Vintage Artistry Essentials Collection I layered and played with the elements until I was happy. Can you spot those little creatures dotted around my page. 

You can find these awesome little  Gnomes  on the Dusty Attic website HERE

49 and Market Products Used

⮝⮟A closer look at the awesome laser cut sheets in the Hike More Pack⮝⮟
 A Closer look at the Lase cut sheet in the 6x8 pack 
 The Laser cut sheet form the  Essentials pack 

Until Next Time
Happy Creating
Audrey x

No comments: