Thursday, October 7, 2021

Remember Today - Tag Booklet

Hi there I'm here again with with a little tag book made from the NEW Vintage Artistry Naturlaist 12x12 Collection. I used the Naturalist Journal card paper. There's about ten tags on the page so that makes ten pages in the booklet. I joined each page using strips of the Naturalist Tattered Wings paper or by scoring a thin fold on some of the tags to glue to each other to form fold out pages.

I decorated the pages here and there with pieces from the Vintage Artistry Mango Ephemera Stack, rub-on Transfers from Vintage Artistry Hike More and the Mango and Teal. Then some photos to tell the story. 

I made a little see-through page in the middle of the booklet showing what looks like pressed butterflies(Butterflies form the Vintage Artistry Essentials In the Leaves Foliage) using two pieces of acetate attached to the back of a Vintage Artistry Essentials File Frame. I then sandwiched the butterflies between the two and stuck them together using double sided tape. 

Once I had finished decorating the inside I cut strips of Lacy Trim in cream and some 5ply Jute cording to make a tie for the booklet using hot glue to stick  it to the back and across the front. The NEW Rustic Bouquet Cranberry and Marigold flowers match perfectly with the papers and I'm in love with the NEW leaves that come with these packs too. They were also hot glued in place with some Vintage Artistry In the Leaves Foliage, a butterfly of two, some tags and decorative pin finishes off the front.

No comments: