Monday, July 4, 2022

Joyful - Layout

Right from when I first saw  the 49 and Market Spectrum Sherbet Collection it made me feel happy. The beautiful bright tones just came forth and are perfect for all the fun photos I have of my granddaughter Cadence. I bought her a unicorn onesie last year and of course we had to grab some photos of her in it. I've been waiting for the right paper and had way too much choice from Spectrum. 

I chose Spectrum Sherbet - Painted Foundations - Kaleidoscope paper as my base and the circle design helped when putting the layout together. I used a compass to draw circles on pattern paper from Spectrum Sherbet 12x12 Sherbet Foundations Pack. I distressed the edges and placed them in the centre of the main page but only attached tape to the centre of each circle so that as usual I could tuck tags and bits and pieces behind if I wanted to. 
I matted each photo on Spectrum Sherbet - Solid - Cotton Candy and distressed the edges. I attached them to the layout with foam tape for height. Only the centre back of the paper is stuck down so that I could tuck extras behind if need be.
I glued half a view finder from the Spectrum Sherbet - Strawberry Lemonade Ephemera Bits to the left of the main photo. It ended up mainly behind the main photo in the end so you couldn't really see it but you can see the pop of pink. The other half was blued under the circle to the bottom right of that photo.
I then tucked strips of Spectrum Sherbet - Remnants to the right side of the main photo. Then went about tucking tags, tickets, lace etc from Spectrum Sherbet - Essential Laser Cut Elements, the Tag Set and the Ephemera Bits. I made some Pinkened end tags from ephemera and the Cotton Candy paper and tucked them under the laser cut lase, below the main photo. I added the small view finder with some pieces and words from the ephemera pack to the bottom right of the main photo and to finish off I dotted some stitch rub-on transfer lines and extra stars here and there including the background along with some strip words and the chippy word 'Joyful' from the Spectrum Sherbet - Chipboard Words. The Chippy tab to the right of the main photo is from the Spectrum Sherbet - Chipboard Pieces.  

49 and Market Products Used:

Until Next time
Happy Creating
Audrey x

No comments: