Monday, December 12, 2022

Believe in the Magic

Hi there Audrey here again with a layout using ARToptions Holiday Wishes with a touch of ephemera from ARToptions Alena. The colours in the photo of my girls were just perfect for both collections. The photo shows my daughter and her face reacting to the very large present Cadence my granddaughter is trying to hold and eventually unwrap a few Christmases ago. 

I started with a base of Beacon of Light paper from ARToptions Holiday Wishes. Cut a piece of The Village paper to approximately 18x20cm and ripped off the bottom edge.  

I cut the photo mat from the fussy cut piece in the 12x12 pack, mounted it to the top section of the stripped paper. Matted my photo on some white card with just a thin bit of the white showing and mounted this to the photo mat. As usual I only use adhesive or mounting tape in the centre back of my pieces so that I can tuck more goodies behind if I wish. If the pieces need more securing once I finished I will add more adhesive. I mounted this all to my page. 
I then cut some more pieces from the fussy cut page. The blue text & green card. I ripped these and tucked them, some frames from ARToptions Alena, Ephemera Bits and ARToptions Holiday Wishes - Ephemera Bits, behind and around the main photo. Words, tickets and tabs with added Holiday Wishes Rub on Transfer attached. I just played and tucked until I was happy. I did the same for the collection to the bottom right of the photo. A combinations of Holiday Wishes goodies including ARToptions Holiday Wishes - Laser Cut Elements & Ephemera Bits, Tags and NEW paper flowers.  to finish off I tucked some frayed bits of white Lacey Trim here and there. I applied these using hot glue.


49 and Market Products Used:
Until Next Time
Happy Creating
Audrey x

No comments: