Saturday, November 10, 2007

A Little bit of Sharing.



Collections Elements would have to be my most favourite of products and Julie is always coming up with new products. Had a little play with some of her new goodies before she went to Melbourne Paper Arts. Here are her new flourishes and the ornate keys are unbelievable. It's a floating frame, the area around the photo and between the two frames is clear, the photo was taken a black background.
Some of you may recognise the child in the photograph,,, it's Max's daughter Lauren.

5 comments:

Natalie B said...

AWESOME!!!!!! Love the floating frame. Is Nat selling them at the shop???? cheers

Natalie B said...

Hi Audrey, thanks for letting me know about the frames. So it's a smaller frame sitting inside a larger frame and the scroll is what is connecting or holding the two frames together??? Even more awesome than I thought!!!!!!!!! You clever thing you!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Audrey, I know today you might need a little cheering up so am sending big hugs, hope all is OK.. and you are doing lots and lots of scrapbooking to take your mind off of things. Take care, thoughts are with you...

Audrey said...

Thanks girls and a loving thankyou to Anonymous - I think I know who you are, this meant so much to me.
:0)

Judy said...

stunning - i thought i recognised that gorgeous girl.