Thursday, November 22, 2007

Ho, Ho, Ho





The Dove one would have to be my favourite so far, it is detachable, so the receiver can take it off the card and hang it on the Christmas tree.
I've got one more class of a series of cards to teach at
Scraptivate and that's it, how time flies. And I was only just getting use to making Xmas cards in non-traditional colours :0(
For those local girls we are having a Christmas card crop at the shop next Friday night. The main aim is for those who attend to get their Christmas cards made and I'm there on hand to give you some ideas if you get stuck. Of course you don't have to do cards, you can just come and create, but that is the main aim of the night.

1 comment:

Ev said...

Audrey, your cards are just divine it has given me some new ideas and inspiration. Luv Ya XX