Saturday, December 1, 2007

Check out that Luggage




It's getting to that time of year again. I feel like I am playing catch-up with myself.
I've had lots of friends ask how Erin is getting on so I thought I would let you know.
She is having a ball, met up with lots of new friends in the first few days, seemed to be going out to dinner, drinks, coffee lots and meeting with some friends she had met online. She had 3 interviews on the first day in Melbourne and had a choice of 2 jobs. She took one in a brand new restaurant that has only just opened, last week, and is slowly getting the hours she wants. She loves her flat and is on the hunt for a bed as she is still sleeping on the couch. So I guess she is staying for a bit. :0(
No!! I'm fine, I really miss her, but still want her to be having a ball and she is.
Thought I'd share some photo's of the day she left.
My mojo is on a go slow,, so I am feeling a bit frustrated, but hopefully it will return soon.
Sending Love

Audrey x

No comments: