Monday, August 23, 2021

Wander, Wonder, Seek - Journal page

Hi there, I'm here with another journal page.
The page evolved after sitting for a while to scrap with no luck of mojo appearing to do so. I thought I'd just sit and play with my art journal, which I do often when I'm a little low on creative juices and see if I can encourage some!! After the process began, no scrapping got done anyhoo,,, as I was having too much fun playing with my 49 and Market stash in my journal. I created a video to show some step by steps and the process that brought it altogether. It's a few minutes long but it shows you how to created the old paper background and the faux broken window pane along with the dark shading all using 49 and Market product.
I used the Vintage Artistry Hike More 8x6 Collection as well as Hike more Chipboard stickers and the awesome Vintage Artistry Anywhere washi tape. Check out the video to see how I used both the distressed frame from the chipboard stickers and Vintage Artistry Sage Stitched frame around the broken pane of glass in the window. 


Products Used by 49 and Market
Until Next Time
Happy Creating
Audrey x

No comments: