Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Such a Beauty

Teal!!!! I said  T.E.A.L. {Insert Squealing Emoji!! - if there is one!!)} My most favourite colour in the whole wide world!! All shades of Teal!! And that's what the NEW Collection from 49 and Market brings with the Vintage Artistry Teal Collection. Such beautiful papers and accessories to go along with it.  

It, as usual will work with so many of 49's previous Collections. Here I have used laser cuts from Vintage Artistry Wedgewood 12x12 Collection, especially the spray of tiny flowers to the right of the photo and the word 'Beauty'.

For this layout the main page is Vintage Artistry Teal - Bloom. OMGosh!! I love it!! I didn't want to loose any of the beautiful print of this page when constructing the it. So,,, I cut a large rectangle from the page where I was going to place the photo. I adhered some white card in it's place. I then applied a couple layers of mounting foam to the center back of the cut rectangle and stuck the it back in place.  I adhered more to it later but wanted to be able to  tuck product behind. You can see a slight shadow to the left of the image of Kylo, my son's dog. He's a Pomsky by the way. A cross between a Husky and a Pomerianian and yes those ice blue eyes are all natural. He certainly is a beauty! I applied a layer of mounting to the back of the photo and stuck that in place. I then chose a print from the Vintage Artistry Teal 6x6 Collection (I like to call the 6x6 packs, the "Mini Me" packs. Smaller prints of the larger collection)I stuck that to the right of the photo and adhered a laser cut that looks just like I've wrapped some hat elastic in a teal colour around the paper.  

Have you seen the NEW  Essentials Artistry Stitched Square FramesI cut a corner off one and placed it to the bottom right side of the photo and the cut piece to the top left. I then tucked some tags, one's with the framed flower print and a tiny tag. All cut from Vintage Artistry Teal 6x6 Collection fussy cutting page. To finish off I placed some of the beautiful Wishing Bubbles and Baubles - Teal here and there, some stitches to the tags and the word 'adored' from the Vintage Artistry Teal and Mango Rub-on Transfers and the words and sequence from Vintage Artistry Sky/Navy Rub-on Transfers.


49 and Market Products Used
⮝⮟ A Closer look at the Laser cuts in the 12x12 Collection ⮝⮟

 Vintage Artistry Wedgewood Lase Cut Sheet 
 Vintage Artistry Anywhere Lase Cut Sheet 

Until Next Time
Happy Creating
Audrey

No comments: