Sunday, March 20, 2022

Fairy Journal Page

Hi there, today I share a page I created in one of my recent journals. I knew I had to add wings to these images and found lots I could use in all of the Curators Botanical products. Actually between paper, embellishments and rub-on transfers, there's tonnes of wings throughout the 49 and Market range you can use in this way. See if you can spot the wings I used in the product list below.
The base page is from the Curators Botanical - 6x8 Collection Paper Pack, with the edges inked in a brown colour. I added washi tape from Curators Essential - Washi Tape Stitch Set  to the centre of. I love how I can cheat sew strips of machine sewing with this washi... I've already used one whole roll of a particular design in the green colour.(lol)Luckily there is two rolls of it in the box!! I then positioned strips of the Curators Botanical Postage Stamp Washi on both sides. This comes with perforated edges after each stamp so they tear off easily or you can do as I've done and roughly rip a strip off and position it where you please. 
I positioned the beautiful fine floral laser cut element on the right hand side page and then cut a section of rub-on transfer from the Curators Botanical - 6x8 Rub-on Transfer Set and placed it over the top of the laser cut and across the bottom of the page, extending across the left page. Then I rubbed it in place. On the left page I mounted a tag from Curators Botanical - Laser Cut Elements with some Rub-on's on it from the Rub-on pack and some muslin behind it. I fussy cut what wings I need to and attached them to the back of the girl images. then mounted them in place. I chose another floral laser cut element for the left hand page and tucked it in front and behind the fairy seated on the tag. To finish off I added the quote using alpha stickers.   



Until Next Time
Happy Creating
Audrey x 

No comments: