Monday, April 4, 2022

Fairy Friends

Hi there again. Have you seen 49 and Markets most recent release!!! When I got my hands on this bright vibrant collection I know instantly I was going to have a tonne of photos I could use to go with it. This photo is one of my all time favourites from a collection of photos of Cadence and Kyden her little friend on a picnic in the woods. Spectrum Sherbet and all that goes with it is perfect!!
I started with a white base which I matted on Vintage Artistry Hike More - Boscage  It's just the tiniest of frames around the white but it help makes the colours pop. 
On the bottom section of the white base I rubbed a section of the Spectrum Sherbet - 12x12 Strawberry Lemonade Rub-on Transfer Set
Ripped a strip off the Vintage Artistry Butter - Garden Notes paper and glued that just above the rub-on transfer image.
I trimmed a small amount off my photo and used a green from the NEW Spectrum Sherbet - Remnants to matt my photo then placed it on a frame made from the Spectrum Sherbet - Strawberry Lemonade Frame Set  There is so many varieties of ways these frames can be made up and used. I then glued my photo inside.
I glued the largest pink piece in the Spectrum Sherbet - Remnants pack in a landscape position to the centre top of the white base, followed by a piece of the Garden Notes paper with a ripped bottom edge. allowing for a frame of pink showing on all sides.
I then mounted the framed photo in the centre of the page.
I tucked extra strips of ripped Garden Notes paper each side of the photo and added rub-on and washi in strips either side also. I also  tucked a tag behind the photo and chipboard tags to the side. I glued the string Laser cut piece from Vintage Artistry Mango 12x12 Collection Pack  over the bottom of the photo frame, then added extra rub-ons over the page here and there from the Spectrum Sherbet 6x8 Strawberry Lemonade Rub-on Transfer Set 
I then made the little floral collection to the bottom right of the photo frame. Tucked amongst the flowers are chipboard hearts, laser cuts from Vintage Artistry Hike More and Mango. I just played as usual until I was happy with the arrangement. I then glued the chipboard bookplate, the bow and the heart in place followed by the 'favorite' word from Spectrum Sherbet - Chipboard Words in place. To finish I added extra laser cut flowers, hearts and Spectrum Sherbet - Wishing Bubbles & Baubles

Spectrum Sherbet - Remnants 

Until Next Time
Happy Creating
Audrey x

No comments: